The Sierra Vista Mall is located in Clovis, California. The mall is anchored by Gottschalks, Sears, Mervyns, and Criterion Cinemas 16 Theatre and contains more than 100 retail stores and restaurants.
The Criterion Cinemas opened on December 15, 2006. This state of the art movie theatre has 16 screens all equiped with Dolby Digital Surround Sound. Their addition to the mall completed the first phase of a 110,000 sq. ft. expansion.
Phase II will add approximately 22 additional retailers and dining locations along with water features and landscaping. Retail health & beauty outlets, spas and several eateries are expected with the compleation of the 2nd phase.
MCG Architecture's total expansion completion date is estimated for November, 2007.
- Gottschalks (99,539 sq. ft.)
- Mervyns (75,088 sq. ft.)
- Sears (116,641 sq. ft)
- Target (102,148 sq. ft.)
- Criterion Cinemas 16 Theatre (16 screens)
- Sierra Vista Mall
- Mall development is part of City Development (pdf)
- Foundation & Sierra Vista Mall team up to benefit schools
- NewspaperEditor believes in economic impact to the area from the Mall
- US-Mexico Border Philanthropy Partnership realizes economic impact from the Mall
|This page uses content that was added to Wikipedia. The article has been deleted from Wikipedia. The original article was written by these Wikipedia users: Exit2DOS2000, , Exit2DOS2000, SchuminWeb, Caldorwards4, TruthbringerToronto, Nae'blis, Kappa, Bucs2004, Crystallina, Mhking, and Model Citizen. As with this wiki (Consumer Information), the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|